viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

My "favorite" TV show




What is my favorite TV Show? This is a really difficult question for me, mainly because I like a lot of TV programs, and choosing one of this as "My favorite" is very complicated.
Well, one of TV programs of I like is The Big Bang Theory, a comedy program.
In the first season, the characters are five persons: Dr Leonard Hofstadter, a experimental Physical with a doctorate. He live with the main character and is a emocional person (in comparison with his other friend), and he is in love with Penny. Penny is the neighbor of Leonard and Sheldon. She arrive (in the first season) with the dream of be actrees, but this dream is not possible in the  beginning, instead of, she works as waiter. 
Raj (astrophisics) is a hindú men with a big fear with a womans and his best friend is Howard Wolowits.  Howard Wolowits lives with his mother and he is enough arrogant. Dr Sheldon Cooper, the main character, (and my favorite) is a very inteligent person, with two doctorates and one master's. He have sirious problems with social live, hate the contact with others and don't understand the sarcasm. 
My favorite episode is when in Christmas, Penny giving Sheldon a napkin with the signature with Leonard Nimoy, an actor with Star Trek. Sheldon give a hug to Penny, action very strange.
I like this TV show with is very funny and the main character progress enormously. 

1 comentario:

  1. I love Sheldon! This series is very funny. I need a marathon with ice-cream and all.

    ResponderEliminar

ESSAY 2

Alternative medicine Introduction The medicine in the time experiment a diversity of changes. In the last time, the alternative medicine ...