viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

My future job


Hello everyone! My name is Sofía and this is my second year in the career of Social work at Universidad de Chile.
I sincerely have no idea what kind of job I would like, that also because in my career, the working field is very wide. In spite of that, I have a slight idea for the direction of the characteristics of job that I would like in the future.
I would like working in a place with a good laboral air and where I really feel that I do a change. 
I would like work outdoors, because I really hate the closed places but even so, all it’s depending of the laboral air.  Equally I hate the routine in general, so that, I never would work in a office. 
I really would like travel for different places in the world on my future job because it’s really interesting see different perspective of Social work in different places of the world. On the other hand I like visits other countries because I love travel and I would know the different cultures in the world.
I don't know what major are would study, but I interest in the childs and in the prisoners of jail, because I find it a big challenge emotional. I have found these areas interesting. 
Finally, in the future I would like to complement the social Work with other areas.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ESSAY 2

Alternative medicine Introduction The medicine in the time experiment a diversity of changes. In the last time, the alternative medicine ...