viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Someone I'd like to meet


In my life I really like to know a lot persons, but in the most, that persons aren't a famous persons. I'm feel a big curiosity which my ancestors and all of de activities that they make, what kind of life they take, how they thinking. I really know their histories and many others things.
Well, in this case I write with my grandmother: Gilda Vásquez.
She was born in 1927 in the North of Chile and she always loves the art. When she was a child, she always painted in her books and with the time she develop a very good talent. She embroider, drew paintings, sewed with a machine, and always she was experiment with a simples materials to make a beatiful things.
She was a very nice person. She was marryed with Ruben Pizarro, my grandfather, and she was 3 sons (the middle is my father). When my father was at the university, she sicked with cancer and she died. I never know her.
I really admire her because she was a artist with a good talent, and in spite of she was a mother and a housewife, she always have time for she love: the art. In addition, the cancer is a very complicate sickness and confront of this is very admirable. 
Well, the accomplishments was all of art that she made in her life and all of she learned with the art and the techniques. 
Finally, I really like know my grandmother because she was a great and talented woman.
Her paintings even today, follow in my house and are very beautiful.



2 comentarios:

  1. Is a history very sad, but someday they will meet. I hope you have same skill!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh no :( that's a very sad story :c it's very nice that you care about your ancestors because people tend to not think about that at all.

    ResponderEliminar

ESSAY 2

Alternative medicine Introduction The medicine in the time experiment a diversity of changes. In the last time, the alternative medicine ...