lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

Report

Introduction 
      In a context where the people deprived of liberty are the elements unwanted and with less advantages, the topic of social reintegration is very important with the Chilean Society. In this context, the social worker took an important role for the reintegration of people deprived of liberty

Context
During the lasts six weeks I worked in a project of social reintegration in a jail in the north of Chile. 
In this Job I helped to the professional in this area (and my teacher in the class of methodology of investigations). 

Experiences and recommendation 
My experiences in this place were positive but difficult for the place: the injustices of the context are problematic.
I recommend this experiences for the future student because was a very rewarding experience and I learned to much of this topic and of this place and the injustices of this. 

Activities
I helped by professor to the activities and to his investigative project in the Jail. I knowed the context to the people deprived of liberty and I realized reports of this. For the other hand, I know the language of the persons of this place. These experiences expand my personal experiences and broadened.

Conclusion 
This area of social work is very important for the social intervention because cause an important impact in the people deprive of liberty. The most time, this people suffer exclusion even in the jail. The injustices are a big problem of Chile, who don't provide the necessary means
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ESSAY 2

Alternative medicine Introduction The medicine in the time experiment a diversity of changes. In the last time, the alternative medicine ...